F.A.N. (Fill A Need) Club
December Donation Request: paper towels, Kleenex, and toilet paper
In December, we are collecting paper towels, Kleenex, and toilet paper for Briarwood, our neighborhood school. These items will be distributed to Briarwood families who need some assistance. Bring your items in and drop them off in the designated carts by the entry doors anytime in December. See below for information and how to sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Filling a Need in 2017:
- January: paper products for Restoration House
- February: baby items for Hope Family Care Clinic
- March: canned soup and canned meals for Harvesters
- April: paper towels, dryer sheets and kitchen trash bags
for Interfaith Hospitality Network
- May: color nail polish, sidewalk chalk and bubbles for Freedom Fire’s Friday Night Outreach
- June: coloring books, crayons and water balloons, and cereal – any kind, any size
- July: kitchen towels, kitchen utensils and plastic drinking tumblers for International Students, Inc.
- August: canned vegetables and fruit for Harvesters
- September: peanut butter for Harvesters
- October: toothbrushes, toothpaste, and finger nail polish
- November: children's books and shampoo
Join the Hillcrest F.A.N. Club!
Once a month, you will receive an email with some basic information about a different organization and what items are needed. You can help by donating one or more needed items each month. Participation each month is completely voluntary.
Your only commitment is to request to receive the monthly email. You can bring the item to Hillcrest anytime during that month and drop it off in the designated carts. They are located just outside the sanctuary, Fellowship Hall and main office doors. This email will be the only contact made during the month—no follow-up calls. It’s that simple to Fill A Need!