Online Worship at 9 AM on Sunday, June 28, July 5 & 12
The option to worship with us online will continue to be available every Sunday. We love having you part of our online service and consider it an important way we can still be together if you or a member of your family don't feel well, or if you're just not ready to attend church in person. You’re part of the Hillcrest family no matter where you choose to attend!
Outdoor Worship at 10 AM on June 28, July 5 & 12 (weather permitting)
Following the online worship, we have a second, informal, outdoor service on the grassy hill. We encourage those who are able to safely attend to bring lawn chairs or a blanket to sit outside for worship and the sermon keeping a 6' distance between family units.
**Here’s how you can prepare and participate in the outdoor service:
1. Come as you are to the outdoor service, dress casual to be comfortable.
2. Bring your own water to keep hydrated.
3. Use the restroom before you arrive. There will be limited restrooms available.
4. Avoid hugs and handshakes and give air-fives instead.
5. Keep 6’ distance between family units.
6. Masks used at own discretion.
7. Take all trash (water bottles, song sheets) with you. There will be no trash or recycling available.
8. There will be a limited number of parking spots for those who have mobility issues and who would like to listen to the outdoor service from their vehicle. Look for the orange cones for one of eight spots.
If you or someone in your family don't feel well or have been in contact with someone who is ill, please don’t attend in-person church events at this time. We encourage you to make the best choice for you, your family and situation as you consider attending outdoor or continuing to worship online. At-risk guests should participate at their own discretion.