CarePortal connects churches to local children and families in crisis.
Click here to learn more about CarePortal and how you can help.
RESERVE OUR BLOCK PARTY KIT
A block party is the perfect way for neighbors to share a meal and spend time building relationships. Hosting a block party is easy, and to help in your efforts, we have assembled the Block Party Kit (BPK).
- Bounce house with blower, tarp and extension cord
- Rectangular folding tables and (26) folding chairs
- Canopy shelters
- Five-gallon drink coolers and (1) ice chest with wheels
- Wood barricades and road closed signs
- Trailer and wheel lock
To reserve the Block Party Kit or for more information, email .
BRIARWOOD ELEMENTARY PARTNERSHIP
MVPs (My Volunteer Pals) are needed to work with students every school year. Opportunities include mentoring, being a lunch buddy, classroom volunteering, or tutoring. You only need 30 minutes of availability during the school week to make an impact! To volunteer, contact .
SERVE YOUR NEIGHBOR | SERVE YOURSELF
Green Bags are meeting real needs each week by providing people with non-perishable food. You can partner with us by filling and returning bags and/or taking a bag or two for yourself or someone you know in need. Here's how:
- Grab a bag and fill it with non-perishable grocery items from the list attached to the bags by the exits. (5 cans of soup, stew, or chili (any combination), 5 cans of veggies or fruit (any combination), 1 box of rice, pasta or dried potatoes, and 1 box of cereal or oats)
- Return the bag full of groceries to the rack by any exit or the one near the elevator across from the library.
- If you know of someone with a need, just grab a bag or two and deliver them. If you have a need, take some for yourself.
Neighborhood Ministry Staff
Larry Williams | Missions Pastor |
Jill Jones | Missions Assistant |