CarePortal connects churches to local children and families in crisis.
Click here to learn more about CarePortal and how you can help.
RESERVE OUR BLOCK PARTY KIT
A block party is the perfect way for neighbors to share a meal and spend time building relationships. Hosting a block party is easy, and to help in your efforts, we have assembled the Block Party Kit (BPK).
- Bounce house with blower, tarp and extension cord
- Rectangular folding tables and (26) folding chairs
- Canopy shelters
- Five-gallon drink coolers and (1) ice chest with wheels
- Wood barricades and road closed signs
- Trailer and wheel lock
To reserve the Block Party Kit or for more information, email
BRIARWOOD ELEMENTARY PARTNERSHIP
MVPs (My Volunteer Pals) are needed to work with students every school year. Opportunities include mentoring, being a lunch buddy, classroom volunteering, or tutoring. You only need 30 minutes of availability during the school week to make an impact! To volunteer, contact
SERVE YOUR NEIGHBOR | SERVE YOURSELF
Green Bags are meeting real needs each week by providing people with non-perishable food. You can partner with us by filling and returning bags and/or taking a bag or two for yourself or someone you know in need. Here's how:
- Grab a bag and fill it with non-perishable grocery items from the list attached to the bags by the exits. (5 cans of soup, stew, or chili (any combination), 5 cans of veggies or fruit (any combination), 1 box of rice, pasta or dried potatoes, and 1 box of cereal or oats)
- Return the bag full of groceries to the rack by any exit or the one near the elevator across from the library.
- If you know of someone with a need, just grab a bag or two and deliver them. If you have a need, take some for yourself.
Neighborhood Ministry Staff
Larry Williams | Missions Pastor |
Jill Jones | Missions Assistant |