We desire for students to know Christ, know the Gospel, and be known by the Church.
WE GATHER. WE CONNECT. WE GROW.
At Hillcrest Covenant Church, we desire to create safe and healthy spaces for students to connect with Jesus, trusted-loving Christ-centered adults, and friends. We know that your high school years can be tough, but they can also be incredible too. We believe the local church should be the safest place for students to ask questions, dialogue about faith and life, and explore what it means to follow Christ. To that end we believe that God has created each one of you on purpose for a purpose and we believe you belong here.
YOU BELONG HERE.
Connect with us. We'd love to know you!
SUNDAYS AT 10:30 AM
We gather on Sunday mornings called Sunday Student Gatherings from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM in the Student Center to connect, build community, and grow in our faith through dynamic worship, engaging in large group discussions, biblical teaching, and more!
WEDNESDAYS AT 6:30 PM
We gather on Wednesday evenings called MIDWEEK from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM in the Student Center to connect, build community, and grow in our faith through super fun games, biblical teaching, engaging small groups with trusted-loving Christ-centered adults, and more!
Fall Midweek Kickoff
September 7 | 6:30-8:30 PM | Student Center
October 5 | 6:30-8:30 PM | Franklin Park
October 12 | 6:30-8:30 PM | Student Center
Louisburg Cider Mill
October 26 | 6:30-9 PM | Louisburg, KS
Outdoor Worship + S'mores
November 9 | 6:30-8:30 PM | Student Center
November 16 | 6:30-8:30 PM | Fellowship Hall
Ice Skating + Hot Chocolate
November 30 | 6:30-8:30 PM | Park Place Ice Skating
Family Christmas Cheer
December 14 | 6:30-8:30 PM | Student Center
We desire to partner with you and your family. We have provided you with resources to better equip you. Click below.
- Growing With: Every Parent’s Guide to Helping Teenagers and Young Adults Thrive in Their Faith, Family, and Future by Kara Powell and Steven Argue
- Can I Ask That? Volume 1 by Jim Candy, Brad M. Griffin, and Kara Powell
- Can I Ask That? Volume 2 by Jim Candy, Brad M. Griffin, and Kara Powell
- The Teenage Brain: A Neuroscientist’s Survival Guide to Raising Adolescents and Young Adults by Frances E. Jensen
- Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain by Daniel J. Siegel
- Understanding Your Young Teen: Practical Wisdom for Parents by Mark Oestreicher
- Parenting Beyond Your Capacity: Connect Your Family to a Wider Community by Reggie Joiner and Carey Nieuwhof
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry: How to stay emotionally healthy and spiritually alive in the chaos of the modern world by John Mark Comer
We desire to partner with you and your student. We have provided you with resources to better equip you. Click below.
- Can I Ask That? Volume 1 (Student Guide) by Jim Candy, Brad M. Griffin, and Kara Powell
- Can I Ask That? Volume 2 (Student Guide) by Jim Candy, Brad M. Griffin, and Kara Powell
- New City Catechism by Tim Keller
- Just Do Something: A Liberating Approach to Finding God’s Will by Kevin DeYoung
- Called: The Crisis and Promise of Following Jesus Today by Mark Labberton
- Life Together by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Before You Go: Following Jesus and Growing in Your Faith After High School by Gerald Fadayomi
Have a question, comment, or concern? We’re here for you. Contact us.