SUNDAYS AT HILLCREST KIDS
9:00 AM & 10:30 AM
Sunday mornings in Hillcrest Kids is infused with the truth of the Gospel through interactive and age-appropriate large and small group experiences. We desire to see kids and their families come to faith in Jesus and pursue Him with their whole hearts.
OUR COVENANT TO FAMILIES
At Hillcrest Kids, we treat every child like they are our own. Every leader who serves on the Hillcrest Kids team has been through our vetting and onboarding process. We know our leaders and trust them to love and shepherd kids and families at Hillcrest. We take safety seriously and will care for your child's needs as we welcome them, love them, and point them to Jesus.
Every family that attends on Sunday mornings utilizes our secure check-in process upon arrival. Our check-in kiosks are located on the lower level outside the Fellowship Hall or the upper level by the Chapel entrance. Every parent will receive a guardian pick-up tag that must be presented when collecting their child at the end of services and upon arrival, go to a check-in kiosk and follow the onscreen directions. If you need help, just ask a member of our guest services team to assist you.
NEW TO HILLCREST? CREATE YOUR CHILD CHECK-IN ACCOUNT
NURSERY & PRESCHOOL
(6 Weeks - Pre-K)
We love "littles," and while in our care, babies through Pre-K will experience clean, safe spaces where our Hillcrest Kids Team members share the love of Jesus with every child. Children will experience the truth of God's word through play, hands-on activities, games, music, and storytelling. We can't wait to see your child each week in Hillcrest Kids!
(Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
Children in Kindergarten through 5th grade will jump into each service with activities designed to help them engage in God's word through games, hands-on learning, worship, Biblical teaching, reflection, and small group interaction. Our elementary serve team is excited to help your child explore the Bible to discover all the beautiful truths and promises within.
RESOURCES FOR YOUR FAMILY
- RightNow Media: Find engaging videos and teaching to watch with your family. Follow the link to learn more and to set up your free account.
- The Big God Story: by Dr. Michelle Anthony - In this fast-paced journey through the Old and New Testaments, kids will hear the stories of the Garden of Eden, the Great Flood, the Promised Land, the kings of Israel, and the holy baby born in a stable. Each part of the narrative highlights a different aspect of God's faithfulness to us.
- Spiritual Parenting: by Dr. Michelle Anthony - It's hard enough to train kids to behave, but good behavior isn't what Jesus calls for in the Bible. He wants hearts and souls shaped by vibrant faith and love toward God and others.
- Don't Miss It: by Reggie Joiner - Parent every week like it counts.
- Old Story New Family Devotional: by Marty Machowski - Old Story New makes it easy for parents to stay on the life-giving course of sharing the gospel story with their family.