Every Sunday, from 06/07/2020 to 06/21/2020, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
You are invited to join us on the grassy hill at Hillcrest for a casual, informal service this Sunday at 11 AM (weather permitting.) Bring your own chair or blanket and allow 6' distance between family groups. (We will post weather-related cancellations on the homepage of our website by 8:30 AM.)
Here's how you can prepare and participate in our outdoor services:
- Come as you are to the outdoor service; dress casual to be comfortable.
- Bring your own chair, blanket and water.
- Keep 6’ distance between family units.
- Masks used at own discretion.
- Use the restroom before you arrive. There will be limited restrooms available.
- Avoid hugs and handshakes and give air-fives instead.
- Take all trash (water bottles, song sheets) with you. There will be no trash or recycling available.
- Limited number of parking spots available for those who have mobility issues and who would like to listen to the outdoor service from their vehicle. Look for the orange cones for one of eight spots.
If you or someone in your family don't feel well or have been in contact with someone who is ill, please don’t attend in-person church events at this time. You are encouraged to worship online from home.